Marketing and Events Coordinator
The Marketing and Events Coordinator is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing marketing
initiatives and events to promote the company's products or services. This role requires strong
coordination skills to ensure seamless execution of marketing campaigns and events.
About the “Marketing and Events Coordinator”
• Develop and implement marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and drive customer engagement.
• Conduct market research to identify target audiences and evaluate market trends and devise effective promotional strategies.
• Create and manage marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital, print, and social media.
• Collaborate with the creative team to develop compelling marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, and advertisements.
• Leverage different market research strategies for product development and industry influence.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies to enhance advertainment services.
• Develop and distribute marketing materials such as digital graphics, published material, and social media posts for promotion and brand awareness.
• Nurture relationships in various business groups for client and business acquisition for online marketability.
• Communicate with virtual assistants and ensure social postings meet company vision, brand messaging and brand guidelines.
• Schedule and automate posts to channels and campaigns.
• Review calendar of events for local events, national holidays, and company relevant events, add to company calendar and implement into marketing plans and for event calendars.
• Work with special events assistant and business development representative for company hosted events, pre and post networking event communications and lead generation.
• Work with business development representative for graphics included with email campaigns, social messaging, and channel postings.
• Tasks, calendar of events, event templates, email campaigns, vendor communication, budget planning, general bookkeeping, client communication.
• On-site, event setup, print material for special events assistant and vendors, follow up event communication, create a form for event setup and create a post-event experience survey, input information into collaborative drives, ensure client branding and company branding meet brand guidelines.
• Design and Order print, media, advertising, and marketing material.
• Organize photo albums, event description, invitations and all pertinent information into folders.
• Maintain the event template task lists and delegation.
• Nurture relationships in various business groups for client and business acquisition for offline marketability.
• Plan, organize, and execute corporate events, including conferences, trade shows, and product launches.
• Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to ensure all event logistics are in place, such as venue selection, catering, audiovisual equipment, and transportation.
• Develop event budgets and manage expenses to ensure cost-effective event planning.
• Create event marketing materials, such as invitations, programs, and signage.
• Oversee event registration and attendee management, including ticket sales and guest lists.
COORDINATION AND ADMINISTRATION
• Serve as the main point of contact for all marketing and event-related inquiries.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams, such as sales, design, and production, to ensure alignment and collaboration on marketing initiatives and events.
• Maintain a detailed calendar of marketing activities and events - internally for Company, for clients’ calendar of events and for publicity, ensuring deadlines are met.
• Track and manage inventory of marketing materials and event supplies.
• Provide post-event analysis and reports, including attendee feedback and event success metrics.
• Manage marketing and event budgets and track expenses to ensure financial goals are met.
• Coordinate with vendors, sponsors, and clients to ensure cohesive communication and events.
• Assist plan and coordinate events, such as product launches, client meetings, or employee training sessions.
• Delegate and ensure efficiency of tasks and performance for marketing communications and event calendars.
• Facilitate communication between vendors and events and clients and marketing.
• Ensure that all departments are aware of important updates and that everyone is on the same page when it comes to projects and initiatives.
• Assist with project management. This involves helping to plan projects, ensuring that all necessary resources are in place, and tracking progress along the way
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
• Strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and ability to follow instructions
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff members
• Demonstrate effective and enthusiastic communication skills with clients, vendors, and company.
• Demonstrate efficiency in organizational skill set
• Ability to organize documents, data, and materials as necessary
• Experience working in a high-volume event setting
• Experience with catering or food service is preferred but not required
• Access to computer, wifi, and mobile phone.
• Reliably commute to a sixty (60) mile radius of Detroit, Michigan.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
• Proven experience in marketing and event coordination.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
• Proficiency in marketing software and tools and Microsoft programs, such as Microsoft Office,
• Canva, Honeybook, CRM systems, Hootsuite, or other email marketing platforms, and social media management tools.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends, as required for events
ABOUT THE SCOPE OF WORK
Part Time: Twenty (20) Hours per week
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9 am - 2 pm; Hybrid
Evenings and Weekends as Needed
There are select On-Site at Office Days and a calendar of events will be provided on-site at Client Location Days.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Suite Storees, we embrace a hybrid work model that combines the flexibility of remote work with the benefits of in-person collaboration. Our employees have the opportunity to work both remotely and, in our office, allowing for a balanced and productive work environment. We believe that this hybrid approach fosters creativity, teamwork, and work-life balance. The attire is business casual for any office work, remote meetings, and brand representation. The attire for on-site events is selectively business formal for in-person meetings, client-hosted events, and brand representation.
Please note that this job description is a general outline of the responsibilities and requirements for a Marketing and Events Coordinator position. Actual job duties may vary depending on the specific client and project/event requirements.