Suite Storees is seeking a highly organized and proactive Executive Assistant to support our growing company. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing, events, and calendar management. As an Executive Assistant at Suite Storees, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our organization by providing comprehensive administrative support to our clients, vendors, and internal leadership teams.
About the “Executive Assistant”
• Manage executive calendars, including scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments, and events.
• Assist in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, including social media management, content creation, and market research.
• Coordinate and organize company events, such as conferences, trade shows, and teambuilding activities.
• Manage all aspects of company hosted events, including scheduling, preparation, and distribution of brand materials.
• Strategically coordinate calendars for efficiency to conserve time and communication.
• Schedule, coordinate, and produce the objectives, agenda, and tasks lists for meetings.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations, and reports for vendors, clients, and business development representatives.
• Conduct research and gather information to support decision-making processes.
• Handle travel arrangements, including booking flights, accommodations, and transportation.
• Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
• Act as a liaison between executives, employees, clients, and external stakeholders.
• Assist with budget management and expense tracking.
• Conduct market research to streamline operations, acquire new business, and nurture client relationships.
• Implement procedural framework for client communications, pre-networking and post event.
• Delegate projects and tasks to marketing and events coordinator, business development representatives or automation programs.
• Manage office supplies and keep up-to-date on office equipment.
• Prepare spreadsheets of weekly/monthly client rapport, sales statistics and expense reports.
• Provide general administrative support, such as answering phone calls, managing emails, and filing documents.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
• Proven experience as an executive assistant or in a similar role.
• Proven experience in an administrative, sales, and marketing role.
• Strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and ability to follow instructions
• Must be able to work independently and manage their own work schedule.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff members
• Demonstrate effective and enthusiastic communication skills with clients, vendors, and company.
• Demonstrate efficiency in organizational skill set
• Ability to organize documents, data, and materials as necessary
• Experience working in a high-volume event setting
• Experience with catering or food service is preferred but not required
• Access to computer, wifi, and mobile phone.
• Reliably commute to a sixty (60) mile radius of Detroit, Michigan.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
• Proven experience in marketing and event coordination.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
• Proficiency in marketing software and tools and Microsoft programs, such as Microsoft Office, Canva, Honeybook, CRM systems, Hootsuite, or other email marketing platforms, and social media management tools.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends, as required for events.
ABOUT THE SCOPE OF WORK
Hourly/Part Time, Contract, Temporary: Up to Twenty (20) Hours per week
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9 am - 2 pm; Hybrid
Evenings and Weekends as Needed
There are select On-Site at Office Days and a calendar of events will be provided on-site at Client Location Days.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Suite Storees, we embrace a hybrid work model that combines the flexibility of remote work with the benefits of in-person collaboration. Our employees can work both remotely and, in our office, allowing for a balanced and productive work environment. We believe that this hybrid approach fosters creativity, teamwork, and work-life balance. The attire is business casual for any office work, remote meetings, and brand representation. The attire for on-site events is selectively business formal for in-person meetings, client-hosted events, and brand representation.
Please note that this job description is a general outline of the responsibilities and requirements for an Executive Assistant position. Actual job duties may vary depending on the specific event and project requirements.